CSA at the Races in 2017
On March 9th, as the morning fog lifted, horses and trainers could be seen preparing for the day’s races at Golden Gate Fields located in Albany. This was the beginning of a winning day for CSA members and staff who attended the NorCal Day at the Races! Valet parking, entrance fee, a program, the CSA-sponsored Fifth Race (California Sign Association noted in the program under the fifth race), a picture in the winner’s circle and a wonderful buffet lunch all were included in the CSA Event Package.
We couldn’t have asked for a better day: The weather was perfect, the track was fast, and the beverages and conversation started flowing at 11 a.m. Lunch was served at noon, first post was 12:45 p.m., betting was active, and cheering for favorite horses was lively and loud. CSA members and guests soon gathered near the Winners Circle for the start of our “Fifth Race”, with “horse #5” finishing as the winner, and a number of CSA members racing to collect their winnings!
- CSA at the Races in 2017 - March 23, 2017
- News on the March 2017 - March 8, 2017
- EXPO! EXPO! EXPO! - February 19, 2017
- January 2017 Board Meets and Eats in Northern California - February 2, 2017
- Education, Part 2 “Pathways” - December 8, 2016
- Education Takes Center Stage, Part 1 - October 20, 2016
- Big Winner Signtech! - September 15, 2016
- A Conference to Remember - September 1, 2016
- CSA FISHING TRIP 2016 - August 16, 2016
- WSSC – CSA Event is your Passport to Success! - June 19, 2016