Big Winner Signtech!
2016 Convention’s Big Winners
While everyone who attends the CSA Conference each year is the beneficiary of connections, knowledge and fun, there was a big winner in the conference fundraiser. The California Sign Association was proud to present a check to Kevin Cline with Signtech Electrical Advertising this week, winner of the annual CSA $10,000 Fundraiser. Kevin is a long time supporter of the association and has been participating in this fundraiser for years – It was with great pleasure that CSA’s executive director Roy Flahive, was able to hand deliver the winnings. In the photo, from left to right; David Schauer (President, Signtech Electrical Advertising), his father Corky (CEO), Kevin Cline, Roy Flahive, and Patty Soria (Signtech Electrical Advertising VP of Production and new board member to CSA).
Congratulations and thank you Kevin!
- CSA at the Races in 2017 - March 23, 2017
- News on the March 2017 - March 8, 2017
- EXPO! EXPO! EXPO! - February 19, 2017
- January 2017 Board Meets and Eats in Northern California - February 2, 2017
- Education, Part 2 “Pathways” - December 8, 2016
- Education Takes Center Stage, Part 1 - October 20, 2016
- Big Winner Signtech! - September 15, 2016
- A Conference to Remember - September 1, 2016
- CSA FISHING TRIP 2016 - August 16, 2016
- WSSC – CSA Event is your Passport to Success! - June 19, 2016